FeatherSong Resource Pack – Download FeatherSong Resource Pack for Minecraft. Well hello minecrafters! do you know about Steelfeathers Enchanted Resource Pack ? yes! the creator of Resource Pack make this FeatherSong pack too. This is 16x Resource Pack and this pack has a warm, rustic, whimsical, and slightly medieval feel, and is made for those of us who like to live on the up-beat side of life. Here you’ll find summery overtones and playful designs, all wrapped up in 16x goodness. If you don’t like something, feel free to suggest an alternate. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this FeatherSong Resource Pack, just see my post below.
FeatherSong Resource Pack Changelogs
- Updated for 1.8 compatibility
- Added CTM compatibility
- New Enderchest
- New lapiz block
- New cobble/mossy cobble
- Pig, sheep, zombie, skeleton, squid (with randomobs!)
- Lots of original artwork to hang on your walls :3
- Added jungle sapling
- Added weapons/tools
Big thank and credit must go to steelfeathers for makes this awesome FeatherSong Resource Pack. We really appreciate your Resource Pack and enjoy playing minecraft with this pack. I hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future like FeatherSong Resource Pack
FeatherSong Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
- Download Feathersong Resource Pack
- Save the folder to .Minecraft/Resource Packs
- Patch Minecraft using MCPatcher HD (follow the instructions below)
- Open Minecraft and select the Feathersong in the Resource Pack folder.
Patching using HD MCPatcher
- Download the latest version of the MCPatcher HD
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a Resource Pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Resource Packs.
- Click Open Resource Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the Resource Packs folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your Resource Packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between Resource Packs without repatching the game!