Factorization Mod – Download Factorization Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecraft fans, if you use this mod you can adds many machines for processing ore and crafting. It also has a few other useful things. The latest update brings electric Charge. Sound great right ? so guys, want to download and install this Factorization Mod ? see my post below
Factorization Mod Tools and Machines
- The Pocket Crafting Table : Did somebody order a 3×3 crafting grid to go? Craft directly from your inventory, at any time! Press ‘c’ to use. Of course, you’ll have to clear out that extra junk in your inventory before you can use it
- The Almighty Barrel : Based on item-stockpiling technology discovered in the recently abandoned Fortress of Nod Semor, the barrel can store 64 stacks of a single item type. Never fill a chest with cobblestone again!
- The Crafting Machines : The crafting automation tools found in certain other mods makes automatic crafting far too easy. This crafting system has two machines, the Maker and the Stamper
- Silver Ore : This mod adds silver ore. It can be found between y-level 7 and 55
- The Slag Furnace : The slag furnace works similarly to the vanilla furnace, but has an extra output slot
- Diamond Shards : The recipe for Diamond Shards is very expensive and volatile
Big thank and credit must go to neptunepink as developers this awesome Factorization Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Factorization Mod
Factorization Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Install Minecraft Forge by extracting the contents of the forge download into the Minecraft jar. Be sure to delete the META-INF/ folder (unless you are installing a server!). The version of Forge that I’m using is given by the download link. Anything newer will usually work, and sometimes older versions will work as well.
- Check that the forge install worked by running the client (or the server). Forge information should be on the title screen (or in the server’s logs). Exit minecraft.
- Put Factorization.jar into the mods folder.
- Optional: Install NEI by placing CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems into the coremods folder. This will let you use the Pocket Crafting Table and Bag of Holding from within other GUIs.
We still looking for latest updates for both features and detail information about Factorization Mod, so to those of you whose already using this Factorization Mod can share some tips, trick of even tutorial and please do not be hesitate, feel free to. OK minecrafters, this is it, until next post on another minecraft mod things we need to know. See you soon guys and thank you for visiting my post about Factorization Mod