Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod – Download Dynamic Shadows Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. or you can called this mod Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, now has update and working fine with your latest minecraft 1.2.5. With this mod you can adds, well, dynamic shadows in-game. Yeah, they’re dynamic, as in they change position depending on time of day and light source. Anyways, I’m pretty sure most of you have seen Minecraft videos and wallpapers rendered in 3DS Max or Cinema 4D, where it has that amazing bloom, and high fidelity shadows that resemble high quality games, such as Crysis, or Battlefield 3. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod ? see my post below
Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod
This mod doesn’t really add as much polygons as the two games stated before, but the bloom and shadows are spot on. In fact, it’s not even that far-fetched to say that this mod has some of the current games on the market beat, graphics-wise. Big thank and credit must go to sonicether as developer this awesome Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod
Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs v08
- Fixed more weather effects
- Attempt to diminish “omg torches don’t work” effect
- Organized shaders downloads and included screenshot and readme files v07:
- Created high quality light propagation shadows for Ultra configuration
- Adjusted weather colors
- Added vignette filter
Big thank and credit must go to sonicether as developers this awesome Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod.
Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- This mod requires OptiFine HD_A 1.2.5
- Download and install OptiFine 1.2.5 (preferably on a clean Minecraft.jar, if you’ve got a modded one already you can give it a shot but no guarantees this mod will work with an already modded Minecraft).
- Download Dynamic Shadows 12.5 Mod and extract the folder inside the archive anywhere (like on your Desktop). Open the folder, and run “INSTALLER.exe” (or nitrous.jar if you’re not on Windows). Click “Install Mods”, wait for the mod to finish patching Minecraft.jar. (To anyone with the “javassist.NotFoundException: a(..) is not found in adt” error, just right-click on the “1.0.0 line” in the Installer and disable it.) Once it’s done, you should be all set! Run Minecraft and enjoy unbelievable shaders!
- 2b. Make sure you have the latest and best shaders for you found in the Additional Files section below. Shaders Only 1.2.3 is updated more frequently than the main download and installer.
- Go to “Options…” and make sure that your FOV is set to Normal (all the way to the left). Then open up Video Settings and then Details and turn off Sky if you want to eliminate shadows being drawn on the sky.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about Dynamic Shadows 1.2.5 Mod
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft shadow mod
- shadow mod minecraft
- MINECRAFT SHADOWS MOD 1 8
- shadow mod
- minecraft shadows
- minecraft shadows mod
- minecraft shadow
- shadow minecraft
- minecraft mod shadow