Dungeon Mobs Mod – Download Dungeon Mobs Mod for Minecraft. Well minecrafters, Dungeon Mobs is intended to be a more dangerous analogue to Mo’ Creatures. Instead of providing new animals that liven up the overworld and improve ambiance, this mod introduces a variety of new hostile mobs, all of which hate you. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Dungeon Mobs Mod ? just see my post below
However, it’s not just enough that they hate you. Each of the mobs in this mod presents a different challenge, requiring you to think tactically about how to surmount the difficulty they pose. While the old stand-by of “hit it with your sword” may work for some, that may not always be the best – or even viable – solution.
Dungeon Mobs Mod Features
- Hell Hound
- Cave Fisher
- Hook Horror
- Umber Hulk
- Rust Monster
Dungeon Mobs Mod Changelogs
- New mob: rakshasa.
- Dungeon mobs should no longer be able to spawn near mob spawners not of their type.
- Illithids now save some data (but not domination data – still forthcoming).
- Bugfix: Destrachan sound waves should no longer collide with arrows.
- Bugfix: Beholder eye rays should no longer collide with arrows.
- Hell hounds will now spawn anywhere in the nether.
- Illithids will now socialize with each other.
- Beholders received an animation upgrade.
Big thank and credit must go to GnomeWorks as developers this awesome Dungeon Mobs Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Dungeon Mobs Mod
How to Install Dungeon Mobs Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Dungeon Mobs Mod.
- Put the .zip into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.