Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4 – Download Custom Recipes Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4. Hello Minecrafters, This mod lets you create new recipes for Minecraft. You don’t have to download “crafting mods” any more! All recipes are saved in Recipe Files, which can be edited by notepad. This mod is also useful for debugging your mods. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4 ? just see my post below
Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4 Recipes Type
- Shaped (the basic recipe)
- Shapeless (eg. dying wool)
- Smelting (for furnace).
- Fuel (for furnace)
Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4 Tips
- Read the dictionary.txt file to get better knowledge of block and item names
- Place similar recipes into one file to create recipe packs
- You can post the recipe packs as new mods here, just tell users to download this mod.
- To upload your recipes, ZIP them!
- If you run minecraft from command line, you get error messages that will help you debug your recipes.
- Spaces are ignored in the recipe files during execution, thus you can use spaces for formatting.
So guys! lets say thank to TheBoo as developers this awesome Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4
Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.4
- download and install minecraft forge
- run MC to create needed folders
- Download Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4
- place this ZIP file into .minecraft/mods
- run MC again
- read mods/customrecipes/dictionary.txt
Before leaving this post, we invite you to share about mod especially for latest Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4 updates features and any other details about this Mods. You whose already using Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4, then you can feel free to give comment about tips, trick or better glass comparison. Until next post guys, have fun with this popular Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4