Conquest Resource Pack is 32×32 and is based from a ‘JohnSmiths’ texture pack!. This Pack is still in development and many textures will be changed and/or replac-ed over time, in order to complete the pack without relying on borrowed textures. A great Resource Pack right ? want to download and install this Conquest Resource Pack ? you can see the installations and download below
Conquest Resource Pack Features
Conquest has two different versions of lightmap depending on your preference. ‘Conquest’ uses dark accented colours to punch forward a rich and professional feel. The colours are compliment each other and overall make up a lovely depiction of Minecraft!
- This texture pack does nothing out of the ordinary but instead focuses on improving the aesthetics and overall look of Minecraft, and I personally think ‘monsterfisher’ has done exactly that!
- The use of dark accented, rich colours really help to bring forward the professional style!
- The texture for NPC’s and Mobs are particularly dazzling. As the texture pack author has been given permissions, this allowed him to really push the boundaries and was able to create an amazing TP!
- The TP includes two versions of lightmaps, meaning you can have a preference!
Many thank and credit must go to Monsterfish_ for makes this awesome Conquest Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future like Conquest Resource Pack.
Conquest Resource Pack Installations
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine
- Download the latest version of the Conquest Resource Pack and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar and select it from the Minecraft Menu
- Done and Enjoy