ComputerCraft Mod – Download ComputerCraft Mod for Minecraft. This mod is an SSP Minecraft mod which adds in game computers, which can be programmed using Lua and used to build advanced redstone contraptions. Very interesting mod right, in the latest computercraft mod we will can now build Disk Drives for your computers, and carry your files around the world on Floppy Disks (or send them down Buildcraft Pipes or RedPower Tubes for the ultimate in automation). To liven up your home, Disk Drives can also act as programmable record players. Want to download and install ComputerCraft Mod ? just see my post below
We can use ComputerCraft 1.6.4 Mod with each computer has a screen and a keyboard, a help system, six redstone inputs and outputs, a number of preinstalled utilities (including a fully playable text adventure based on Minecraft(!)), and a complete functioning file system. This is the first release of the mod, future versions will add SMP support, disc drives, networking, and anything else I haven’t yet thought of.
ComputerCraft Mod Changelogs
- Ported to latest Minecraft
- Added Monitors (thanks to Cloudy). Build huge external displays for your computers!
- New positioning capabilities for computers and turtles. Build GPS networks and triangulate the positions of your turtles position so they never get lost!
- New turtle.compare() function for turtles for more intelligent mining.
- New programs and APIs: gps, monitor, vector
- New program: pastebin (requires enableAPI_HTTP=1 in mod_ComputerCraft.cfg), upload and download programs made by other users ingame!
- Added a new top secret program designed for use with Monitors, see if you can find it.
- Lots of additions to existing APIs and programs. Type “help whatsnew” in game for the full details.
Thank to dan200 as developers this awesome ComputerCraft Mod, The recipe for this mod is a computer is 7 stone blocks surrounding a piece of redstone dust, with a glass pane at the front.
ComputerCraft Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Install the Minecraft Forge Recommended for Minecraft.
- Download ComputerCraft Mod from one of the links below, and place it in the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- You’re done! You should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- (Optional) If you wish to view, edit or add to the programs that come installed with ComputerCraft, create a new folder called “ComputerCraft” in your mods directory, extract ComputerCraft.zip there, and delete the zip.
Installations for Server
- Install ModLoaderMP Server
- Install Minecraft Forge Server.
- Download ComputerCraft Server , you will get a zip file called ComputerCraftServer.zip
- Follow steps 1-4 from the Player instructions above.
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this ComputerCraft Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this ComputerCraft Mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about ComputerCraft Mod
Incoming search terms:
- computercraft 1 8
- computercraft download
- computercraft 1 7 10
- computercraft mod 1 8
- computercraft 1 6 4
- ComputerCraft minecraft 1 8
- minecraft computercraft
- minecraft computer mod download
- computercraft 1 7 10 download
- minecraft redpower mod 1 7 10