Carpenter’s Blocks Mod – Download Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters! This mod adds customizable barriers, buttons, gates, levers, pressure plates, slabs, slopes and stairs to the game! Have you ever needed stairs that matched a particular block? Or, have you ever wanted grass or snow to cover blocks besides dirt? This mod makes all this and more possible. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Carpenter’s Blocks Mod, just see my post below
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Create Slabs
To create a slab, you need the Carpenter’s Block. This block has two functions: to allow any mod block to be overlaid with grass, snow, web or vine, and; to form vertical and horizontal slabs.
To shape it into a slab, right click the block with the Carpenter’s Hammer. The slab will form opposite of the side you hit. Carpenter’s Blocks placed adjacent to the slab will match the neighboring slab type automatically. Hold the sneak key while placing the block to override this behavior.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Changelogs
- Added Carpenters Daylight Sensor block with adjustable polarity.
- Fixed item rendering appearance of buttons and pressure plates.
- Reorganized block initialization in config file to prevent self-blockID-conflicts with old configs.
- Altered many of the recipes and quantities.
- Corrected some slope and stairs auto-transformation bugs.
- Pressure plates, levers and buttons now properly update neighboring blocks when changing polarity.
- Pressure plates no longer cycle on/off when entity remains on block.
Big thank and credit must go to Mineshopper as developers this awesome Carpenter’s Blocks Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Installations for Minecraft
This mod was required for the Minecraft Forge API
CLIENT: The downloaded zip goes into your .minecraft/mods/ folder.
SERVER: The downloaded zip goes into the /mods folder.
The Block and Item IDs are changeable through the auto-generated config file.
If conflicts occur, you must change the IDs in the config file to unused ones.
This mod uses 9 Block IDs and 1 Item ID.
Blocks can be selectively disabled within the config file.