BigTrees Mod – Download Big Trees Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters, The purpose of the mod is to create immersive forest environments, inspired by forests they have been to, yet modeled to suit the Minecraft universe. This mod mostly altering the tree generator to make the trees much bigger. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this BigTrees Mod ? just see my post below
BigTrees Mod Features
- Adds several large tree types using vanilla blocktypes.
- Sections of the forest biome are populated by either wide trees or tall narrow trees.
– Wide trees: Great Oak, Thick Pine, and Block Oak.
– Tall trees: Post Oak
- Parts of the forest biome still predominately feature the normal small trees.
- The small swamp trees are accompanied by big trees.
– Great Swamp Oak, Cyprus, and Hat Trees.
- There are big dead trees in the desert.
- There are large pines in some regions of the taiga.
- Vanilla birch and pine trees are taller.
- Huge jungle trees have more, longer branches.
- Roots! They sometimes find their way into near-surface caves or off of cliff edges.
- There’s a configuration file now. (kbigtrees.txt) Posted Image
- Planting saplings and placing wood blocks controls the type of tree that grows.
BigTrees Mod Changelogs
- Fixed bug that caused jungle tree branches to not generate.
- Fixed bug that prevented custom hat tree height. (Then I tested it out with height 100. Check it out.)
- Stopped taproots from growing through bedrock/adminum.
- Simply updated to latest minecraft.
- Mostly resolved jungle bush bug.
- Corrected raw wood on top of cyprus trees.
Lets say thank to Karob as developers this awesome BigTrees Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like BigTrees Mod
BigTrees Mod Installations for Minecraft
This BigTrees Mod not required Minecraft Forge
- Backup minecraft and any saves you don’t want corrupted. (Suggested)
- Start with a fresh, new installation of Minecraft. (May not be necessary.)
- Open minecraft.jar and the BigTrees zip file with an appropriate archiver.
- Copy all *.class files directly from BigTrees zip to minecraft.jar.
- Delete the folder “META-INF” in minecraft.jar.
- If you want to be able to change the configuration, copy kbigtrees.txt to the ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Play Minecraft!
(Installing the server version to minecraft-server.jar is similar, only do not delete META-INF.)
(For the server version, copy ‘kbigtrees.txt’ to the folder minecraft-server.jar is in.)
What about BigTrees Mod latest features and other details? you guys whose already using this BigTrees Mod can help to share your experiences by comment below. Ok guys, we are already at the end of post. Until next time and have good time with. See you soon on another minecraft mod category and enjoy BigTrees Mod
Incoming search terms:
- minecraft more trees mod 1 7 10
- More Trees Mod 1 7 10
- minecraft tree mod 1 8
- big tree mod 1 8
- Minecraft Big Trucks
- huge trees mod 1 8
- build faster mod 1 7 10 exe
- tree feller mod 1 8
- tree feller mod 1 7 10
- more trees mods 1 7 10