BiblioCraft Mod – Download BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecraft fans, this mod is a fairly simple mod that adds 7 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items. There is a bookcase that shows up to 16 books on the shelf, an Armor stand to display a full set of armor. There is also a potion shelf for up to 12 potions, a tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons, a general shelf that can display any 4 items, a display case for a single fancy item, and a wooden label that can display up to 3 items in small scale for tasks such as indicating what is in a chest. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this BiblioCraft Mod ? just see my post below
BiblioCraft Mod Recipes
- Bookcase – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla woods and will look like the wood that is used.
- Armor Stand
- Display Case This block can also use one of 4 different colors of wool to color the interior. The wool colors Red, Blue, Green, or Black may be used.
- An Important note on the usage of the case. The case door can be toggled by shift clicking with an empty hand. The case must be open in order to add an item to the case.
- Potion Shelf
- Tool Rack – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used.
- Wooden Shelf
- Wooden Label – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used.
- An important note about usage. The label must be shift clicked with an empty hand to open the GUI.
BiblioCraft Mod Changelogs
First Public Release! Includes 7 different blocks such as Bookcases, Armor stands, item shelves, tool/weapon racks, tool/weapon/valuables display case, potion shelves, and wooden labels.
Big thank and credit must go to Nuchaz as developers this awesome BiblioCraft 1.6.4 Mod, we really appreciate your mods and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like BiblioCraft 1.6.4 Mod
BiblioCraft Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge by opening minecraft.jar, deleting META-INF, and copying the data from the forge universal zip file into your minecraft.jar.
- Download BiblioCraft Mod
- Copy BiblioCraft[vX.X.X].zip into your .minecraft/mods folder
Incoming search terms:
- bibliocraft 1 6 4
- bibliocraft 1 7 10
- minecraft bibliocraft
- BiblioCraftMod1 7 10/1 7 2/1 6 4-DownloadMinecraft
- Biblio craft 1 7 10
- minecraft bibliocraft mod
- BIBLIOCRAFT MOD
- bibliocraft1 7 2
- bibliocraft mod 1 8