Better PvP Mod can Replaced 2 download links with a single one that leads to a simple file list. The list will include links to all mod versions starting from 1.0.7. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this mod ? just see my post below
Better PvP Mod Features
- Potion effects outside of inventory
- Armor/Food info outside of inventory (More to come)
- Item enchants outside of inventory
- Quick eat. Holding one button does all the work: selects food, eats food, switches back to your weapon
- Better sprint. Sprint by holding one single button. Makes it possible to never stop sprinting if you put sprint on W. Double tapping also works!
- Keep sneak feature (Press a key once to keep sneaking)
- Settings: Anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Compatible with most if not all forge mods!
Better PvP Mod Updates
- Xp drops when xp is gained
- Notifications(low hp, hunger and possibly more)
- Sprint bug fixes
- Better vanilla mod. Will be compatible with a lot more mods.
Better PvP Mod Installations
Installation for Forge:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Better PvP Mod
- Do NOT extract the jar file!
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to equivalent folder on other OS’ and put the jar file from the “Forge” folder in there.
- Start the minecraft client and log in using “forge” profile.
- Have fun
Installation for Vanilla:
- Download Magic Launcher
- Download this Better PvP Mod
- Do NOT extract the zip!
- In MagicLauncher, click setup. Now click new and name the config whatever you want and put “copy from” on default. Click “OK” when you’re ready.
- Now you need to add this mod. Click on the “Add” button that’s under the “Download” button. Find the file you downloaded from this page and add it. Now click “OK”.
- Choose your configuration and log in.
- If you still have problems getting this mod to work, contact me via PM or ask other PMC users for help.
- Have fun
Credit to xaero96 as developers this awesome Better PvP Mod