Bacteria Mod – Download Bacteria Mod for Minecraft. All of minecraft fans! with this mod you can adds sponges to the world generator which you can craft to must. This must you can “breed” to bacterias. These blocks can be trained to eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc. For Breeding just put the must in water and it will grow, For Using the Bacterias put the block where you want and they will be trained to eat the blocktype above them. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Bacteria Mod ? just see my post below
How to Use Bacteria Mod
Search some sponges, and craft some Must. Then build a place to breed. The Must grows only if water’s above them, example in the Video! If the Must is grown(red), just harvest all of it but not the top one(green)! The top one is not fully grown so it will drop no bunch of bacteria!
Bacteria can be “tamed” to a special type of block like dirt, stone, water, lava, etc. You just have to place a bacterium colony, place up to 3 types of blocks directly above it. and finally power it by redstone or just place a redstone torch next to it! You will see it eating all up!
Place the block on it that should replace the blocktype below it. Finally power it Posted Image (See video)
You can place a Jammer wherever you want the bacteria to stop. If the Bacteria reaches it, it jams all bacteria in a radius of 500 blocks!
Goto %appdata%\.minecraft\ and open BacteriaMod.properties with notepad!
In this file you can change the IDs, set if the bacteria should “shit” blocks and which ones and you can change the updatemode. Either old (faster if you get near) or new (just eat at the same speed wherever you are) Posted Image
Bacteria 1.6.2 Mod Changelogs
- MinecraftForge now required! (renderItem error + no terrain/sprite index error are now fixed
- compatibility with [1.6.2]
- bug fixes
- updated must, grown ones are now red only these ones will drop bacteria
- bricks are working again
- bugfixes (like replacer eating air)
- some improvements
- mod will now delete old properties file!
Big thank and credit must go to TeNNoX as developers this awesome Bacteria Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Bacteria Mod.
Bacteria Mod Installations for Minecraft
- install ModLoader
- install Minecraft Forge
- copy Bacteria Mod .zip file without extracting to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” directory
- Enjoy the mod!
or you can install with other way below
- Minecraft Forge Needed
- Go to the “%appdata%/.minecraft/bin” directory
- Use 7zip or another archive viewer to open minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC only delete the Mojang_c files)
- Copy ALL the “.class” files and the “mod” folder contained within the .zip to minecraft.jar.
- Close minecraft.jar
- Enjoy the mod!