BackPacks Mod – Download BackPacks Mod for Minecraft. Do you know about this mod ? the BackPacks mod is mod where you can adds the ability to have a portable inventory chest, allowing you to carry a lot more items. This is one of my favorite mods and now has working fine with latest minecraft. Want to download and install this BackPacks Mod ? see my post below
BackPacks Mod Magic
- Crafting: leather around, diamond in the middle
- All your magic backpacks share the same inventory
- Epic as storage for the most precious things (diamonds, gold, iron, spare tools etc.)
- When you die (fall into lava, for example) and Magic Backpack is destroyed or despawns, just craft it again!
- All contents will be preserved, nothing will be lost.
- In SMP, players can share the same item, and each player will get his own Magic Backpack inventory. This is 100% safe.
How to Craft BackPacks Mod
- Leather around the crafting grid (like chest)
- Dye in the middle -> coloured backpack
- Diamond in the middle -> magic backpack (safe & secure inventory)
- You can craft as many backpacks as you wish.
- Backpacks can’t be stored in each other.
- In SMP, players can backpacks. Contents won’t be lost, and even the names will be preserved. Its really safe.
- Note: backpacks held by other players look always white.
- It is a bug, but in Minecraft itself.
BackPacks Mod Use
- Right click to open it’s inventory.
- Use backpacks as chests, it is almost the same.
- Right click backpack while sneaking to rename it.
(Hold shift to sneak!)
Big thank and credit must go to MightyPork for makes this awesome BackPacks Mod, we really appreciate your mod and we hope you can make another popular mods in the future
BackPacks Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and install Forge (version 10.12.0.1024 or higher).
- Download the latest version (2.2.0) of BCMod from here
- Download the latest version (2.2.0) of Backpacks! from here
- Optional : Download the Backpack Renderer add-on (shows backpacks on players backs) from here
- Optional : Download the latest version (2.2.1) of Balanced Exchange (a transmutation mod inspired by EE2) from here
- Copy the jar files into the mods folder of your minecraft directory
BackPacks Mod for Server Installations
- Server requires ONLY ModLoaderMP!
- Do not delete META-INF in minecraft_server.jar! It’s important!
- Installation – insert ModLoaderMP files and files of this mod into minecraft_server.jar.
- Clients need a Client version of this mod to connect to a modded server.
Incoming search terms:
- backpack mod
- minecraft backpack mod
- backpack mod 1 6 4
- minecraft backpack mod 1 7 10
- minecraft 1 4 6
- Minecraft backpack mod 1 6 4
- minecraft mod packs 1 7 10
- backpack mod 1 7 2
- backpack mod 1 7 10
- minecraft backpack mod 1 7 2