Avalon Resource Pack is a 16 x 16 resource pack with the same Minecraft pixel theme like the default pack, but with more details. Interesting right ?
Here is what is textured:
- 50% Evironment
- 100% gui
- 80% items
- 15% mobs
- 65% particles
- 99% terrain (blocks)
Avalon Resource Pack Updates
- updated oak leaf texture – no ‘big’ leaf anymore’
- sign texture
- fixed some ugly things (for example, the last crack animation wasn’t finished)
- removed the not really good looking ender stuff textures
- updated a lot of item textures
- added and updated block textures
- added a bunch of mob textures!
- sheep, cows and more
- more items and blocks textured
- new screenshots!
- Added more item textures (Wheat, string and more)
- Updated the grass texture
Many thank and credit must go to CobaltKatana as developer this Avalon Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Avalon Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Avalon Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !