Avalon Resource Pack is a 16 x 16 resource pack with the same Minecraft pixel theme like the default pack, but with more details. Interesting right ?
Here is what is textured:
– 50% Evironment
– 100% gui
– 80% items
– 15% mobs
– 65% particles
– 99% terrain (blocks)
Avalon Resource Pack Updates
– updated oak leaf texture – no ‘big’ leaf anymore’
– sign texture
– fixed some ugly things (for example, the last crack animation wasn’t finished)
– removed the not really good looking ender stuff textures
– updated a lot of item textures
– added and updated block textures
– added a bunch of mob textures!
– sheep, cows and more
– more items and blocks textured
– new screenshots!
– Added more item textures (Wheat, string and more)
– Updated the grass texture
Many thank and credit must go to CobaltKatana as developer this Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Avalon Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Avalon Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !
Incoming search terms:
- 1 6 4 seed
- minecraft huawi texture pack 1 7 10 donwload org