AutoSwitch Mod – Download Auto Switch Mod for Minecraft. Well minecraft fans, want to easy switch your mods ? so here for you! This mod that automatically switches to the correct tool when you mine a block and automatically uses the best weapon when attacking a mob or player. That is, when you are holding a shovel but try to mine a stone it will switch to the pickaxe automatically, and if you try to punch a pig it will switch to your diamond sword automatically, and you can then kill it in 2 hits. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this AutoSwitch Mod ? just see my post below
It will also switch back to your previous item when you are done mining or attacking a mob, for useful building. For example, you are holding a stack of cobblestone and building something with it, you misplace a block, you click it and mine it with your pickaxe, then when you are done you switch back automatically to holding cobblestone so you can continue building. Amazing AutoSwitch Mod!
AutoSwitch Mod Changelogs
- Update to Latest Minecraft
- Fixed vines not mining with shears (make sure you update your config if you changed it by setting IGNORE to true)
- There’s a new feature where you will decide what weapon to use on a mob depending on how many hits it takes to kill the mob. For example, a sharpness I, looting III and sharpness II sword will both kill a cow in one hit, but the sharpness I, looting III sword will be used because it has looting III.
- This feature will go back damage to decide, if the number of hits and the side enchantments are equal.
- This is not implemented on players in SMP. As someone who frequently does PVP, I usually want to do the most damage in one hit even though another sword would kill the player in the same number of hits.
- When attacking a player, the looting enchantment is ignored.
AutoSwitch Mod Edit Config File
SET THE IGNORE OPTION TO FALSE
When you open minecraft for the first time after AutoSwitch is installed, it will generate a default config file in .minecraft/mods/AutoSwitch (called CONFIG.txt). If you want to edit it then close minecraft, edit the file, then reopen minecraft. In order for your changes to be recognized you need to turn IGNORE to false. The instructions are in the file. Also, you now use the config file to enable or disable DEBUG output.
If you don’t want to edit your config file, then leave the INGORE option to true. It’s true by default.
Big thank and credit must go to thebombzen as developers this awesome AutoSwitch Mod. We really appreciate and make play minecraft easier, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like AutoSwitch Mod.
How to configure AutoSwitch Mod
Go to Esc -> Options -> Thebombzen’s Options -> AutoSwitch Options, or Main Menu -> Options -> Thebombzen’s Options -> AutoSwitch Options
AutoSwitch Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Requires TheBomzensAPI
- Download the AutoSwitch Mod for Minecraft
- Download ModLoader or Minecraft Forge
- Drag all the files into Minecraft.Jar, which is located in .Minecraft/bin
- Delete META INF
- DONE! Enjoy the AutoSwitch Mod
Incoming search terms:
- mods de minecraft 1 7 10
- 1 7 2 autoswitch
- switching mod minecraft 1 7 10
- AutoSwitch Mod
- minecraft AutoSwitch
- minecraft 1 7 2gta
- minecraft easy building mod 1 7 10
- minecraft auto switch
- MinecraftAutoSwitchMod1 8/1 7 10/1 7 2
- minecraft auto mod