Airship Mod – Download Airship Mod for Minecraft. Do you want to fly ? This mod adds in an easy to fly (boat controls) Airship to Minecraft. You can now take to the skies in your own Airship. It’s working fine with latest Minecraft 1.6.2. Look interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Airship Mod, just see my post below
Airship Mod Features
- Accurate as of 2.5.1
- Fully Flying Airship, with smooth controls.
- Uses a system of fueling to aim to be realistic and fair.
- 12 Slot Inventory for addition storage space on long journeys.
- Arrow launching system which supports a variety of arrows, Risugami’s Elemental Arrows.
- Aether Compatibility.
- Animated Model, propellers spin.
- Customizable Balloon and Hull textures.
- Many different textures available including Pirate themes, Mob and Animal ones
- Painterly Textures from Rhodox of painterlypack.net
- Steampunk Textures from Glimmar
- Icons and Textures are available in higher pixel format (32x)
Airship Mod Controls / Use
The control system is very basic and there isn’t anything different aside from shooting that differs from normal minecraft controls
You can use your mouse and ‘look’ and that will change your direction. Exactly like a boat.
Descend(go down):Left Shift
The Airship will not be able combat the effects of gravity without Fuel!
By accessing the inventory like you would normally, there is an inventory slot which accepts various sources of fuel.
In addition to the fuels used by the furnace the Airship will use Gunpowder as a quick boost to speed.
Place Wooden planks, Coal and other fuel sources into the Fuel slot a blue bar should show in the gage on the right. Exit the inventory (Escape) then proceed to fly the Airship. The fuel bar will determine how long it will be before it will use up another item of fuel.
Big thank to pchan3 for makes this powerfull Airship Mod 1.6.2. We really appreciate your mod, and we hope you can make any popular mods in the future
Airship Mod 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Always back up your minecraft
- Install Minecraft Forge or Risugami’s Modloader
- Download Airship Mod
- Then run minecraft at least once, with Modloader installed.
- This will generate the folder ‘mods’ in the minecraft directory.
- Just copy the Zip file into that folder.
- Enjoy your minecraft