Aether Mod 1.2.5 – Download Aether Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Well guys finally the popular mod called the Aether Mod has update to v1.9 Pre Release Forge Compatible, Presents, Festive Terrain, Explosions! and compatible with your latest minecraft 1.2.5. Sound interesting right ? because many people of fans minecraft ask this mod to be release soon. So still want to download and install this Aether Mod 1.2.5 ? don’t worry guys because we have put download link and install tutorial for you at post below.
Aether Mod 1.2.5
Yes, the Aether collaboration mod has finally returned, and just in time for some great holiday spirit. The Aether Collaboration mod adds a whole new dimension called the “Aether” with various dungeons to explore, bosses to defeat, and rewards to reap! Regardless, let’s put the past behind us, and look to the future of the Aether’s development! Finally, after months of wait, the mod is available to play in the latest version of Minecraft (Version 1.2.5) and has included some great new features. Enjoy your Aether Mod 1.2.5
With this Aether Mod 1.2.5 you can adds an entire new dimension to the Minecraft world called the Aether. Along with the Aether this mod adds numerous additions to the game such as a newaccessory system, new blocks, new armor/weapons, new mobs, new dungeons, and much, much, more.
Thank and credit must go to Kingbdogz and the team as developer this Aether Mod 1.2.5, we really appreciate your mods and we hope you can make another popular mod in the future
Aether Mod 1.2.5 Blocks
- Aether Dirt
- Skyroot logs
- Skyroot leaves
- Golden oak logs
- Golden oak leaves
- Skyroot sapling
- Golden oak sapling
- Skyroot Plank
- Mossy Holystone
- Aercloud: for parachute, can be used once
- Bule Aercloud: from blue slime bounce in contact
- Gold Aercloud: Can used to create parachute 2o uses
- QuickSoil: opposite of soulsand. Will speed up. Hold Shift when on one.
- Icestone: used to freeze water or lava when placed near
- Ambrosuim Ore: drop ambrosuim. Works like coal (both torch and for powering enchanter[like furnace])
- Zanite ore: Everything zanite is more powerful when weak.
- Gravitite Ore and Block: Blocks get by enchanting ore. Blocks float when powered by redstone. Gravitite armor makes us lighter.
- Pillar: from random spawned dungeon
- Pillar Top:
- Ambrosium Torch
- Enchanter: like furnace
- Incubator: They require Holystone blocks and one Ambrosium Torch. By default, it used Ambrosium Torches as fuel, and can incubate Moa Eggs into Baby Moas.
Aether Mod 1.2.5 Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install Player API.
- Install The Aether Mod itself.
- Install any other mods that are compatible after that.(And Probably Audio Mod after that, and first before any other mods.)
Ok, minecrafters is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Aether Mod 1.2.5 changelogs, latest details and features update. You can share by comment below to complete this post. Thank you for visiting and see you soon on another minecraft mod post category or update from Aether Mod 1.2.5
Incoming search terms:
- AetherMod1 2 5Minecraft1 2 5
- how many bosses are in the aether in minecraft
- aether mod minecraft
- The Aether Mod
- minecraft 1 2 5 aether mod
- aether 1 deleted
- aether mod download
- minecraft mod aether 1 8 1 download
- minecraft aether mod 1 2 5 download
- aether 1 2 5